Wednesday, November 19, 2008

WHAT TO WEAR WITH...

grey shoes?

I have a few pair. I don't know what it is with me and grey shoes, but I love them!! I guess since the closet is full of black, I have moved on to the grey.

Here is my latest addition:

I would not normally wear a snakeskin-type shoe, but I couldn't resist.
I know a lot of fashionistas talk trash about chunky heels (and wedges! why? I LOVE WEDGES!) but I think that they look great if worn correctly.
Now I just need to figure out what in the world to wear them with...and that means more cleaning.

Also:
extra 15% off sweaters today at bluefly.com

Lots of deals on cashmere!

3 comments:

Shasta said...

OOOOOOOOO! I know! I have a very similar pair of grey shoes and I wear them with black tights and dresses/skirts or with slacks. Totally cute. Plus, you have gorgeous thin legs (as seen in cutie pics on your blog)that I'm sure, look absolutely rockin' in black or any other color of tights!

Chloe said...

I 2nd Shasta- tights and dresses! I'm waiting for Urban Outfitters to have a code (hopefully the day after Thanksgiving) so I can send off for a bunch of sweater dresses and frocks. *wiggles*

Unknown said...

love them! want them : (