Thursday, November 6, 2008

SPOILED

I know, so many of you will think this is ridiculous, but I can't resist these.

I think Piper is going to be more spoiled than me!

...but she's so cute, it doesn't matter:



sleepy Piper




a really unflattering photo of Ben in workout gear...but they are so cute together!


passed out


she has a really long tongue...sometimes it pokes out when she is sleeping

she just has the weirdest sleeping positions EVER


She really is our little baby and as badly as I wanted a dog, I had no idea I could love one so much. Not that I didn't adore Gabby and Marley, but Piper is OUR baby and she has already made me so happy.

2 comments:

Chloe said...

OMG! She sleeps like Petunia.

Petunia With Levi

She is the cutest little thing, Piper. Our pups are definitely our babies. They make me so happy. :)

Coco said...

Aww. That is so cute. I just love chihuahuas. I want a family of six or seven :P