There are so many things that I am thankful for. I will list only a few of them here (just so you don't have to read 4 pages!)
1. The family that Ben and I have made this year. We are so happy!
2. For the family members that I inherited when I married Ben:)
3. That I had such a wonderful, beautiful, glamorous Grandma for almost 29 years (Grandma died in February. We all miss her very much.)
4. That even though my health has been kind of iffy lately, we are working towards feeling better all the time.
5. For the opportunities that I have gotten, and taken.
6. For my family member and friend, who takes time to listen anytime.
7. That I have been very fortunate in general.
Happy Thanksgiving, everyone!!
Last week I announced that I’m discounting my coaching sessions from $350 to $150. I have never discounted sessions in the ten years that I’ve been coachin...