giving my blog a theme of "Things I Didn't Buy Today."
Why? Well, I think my blog sucks because it doesn't have a theme or a purpose, and it is just not interesting to read about a nearly-30's girl who doesn't craft or sew or knit (but that may be changing!) and who can no longer afford to spend her entire paycheck on clothes. And I won't be actually buying new things nearly every day for a while, but I sure do still see things that I would consider buying, and don't, for whatever reason.
So I guess I can throw in some other themed days, and definitely post things I do buy, if and when I do, but I figured "Stuff I Didn't Buy" would be funnier.
And we shall see how long this lasts.
Lindsay Clancy is on trial for strangling her three children, but her
lawyers are putting the mental health system on trail. Clancy had three
psychiatris...

1 comment:
Your blog doesn't suck!
Think of the opportunities, my dear. The opportunities!
You're an excellent writer. You just need to find a niche. And your niche might not be as pigeon-holed as you think. :D
Post a Comment