I can't promise it will be this week, and I can't promise I will do everything every week, but I am adding some regular features to give this blog a point:
Unsent Letter Thursdays: A letter to anybody or anything that I can't, won't, or just didn't send.
Sunday Confession: You know how you think everyone else is normal? They aren't. Read why I'm not right here, and be challenged to comment with your own confessions.
Crap Jobs Tuesday: Hooray! The worst of the worst help-wanted ads.
Random Recipes: Inserted on random days, some fun and tasty raw-food recipes. (You don't have to be a total raw-foodist like me to enjoy them.) Maybe when I get more time (and money) I will make some really fun things, like raw cupcakes!!!
Lindsay Clancy is on trial for strangling her three children, but her
lawyers are putting the mental health system on trail. Clancy had three
psychiatris...

No comments:
Post a Comment