Today is, quite possibly, the worst day of my life.
That is saying a lot, since I have nearly died twice in my life, and was assaulted at 14.
I'm not a kid anymore, but today I saw things that nobody should ever, ever have to see, no matter what their age. I'm so done pointing fingers and/or having them pointed at me.
I should know by now that things are never really easy, but it is beyond me why it seems like everything I touch turns to shit. As much as I am trying to stay positive (this from me, the type-a world-class cynic) I find it hard to do anything right now but be very pissed off.
I feel powerless...and that was done completely on purpose.
I apologize for the cryptic blog and the fact that none of it will ever be explained. I just need to bitch at someone and it is 2a.m. and I have nobody to bitch to...just the computer.
Lindsay Clancy is on trial for strangling her three children, but her
lawyers are putting the mental health system on trail. Clancy had three
psychiatris...

1 comment:
Oh Shannon. I'm sorry. If you want to take about it, you can message me on Myspace! *hugs*
Post a Comment